Information on the processing of personal data
Under Article. 13 of Legislative Decree 196/03 "Protection of personal data", this company "Residence The Terrace" by Tiziana Cammarano, based in Via Francesco Crispi n. 135 at Lipari (ME), P. IVA 04248560262 , that the information considered personal by law, provided to him by the persons concerned will be treated as follows:
Aims and methods of treatment are intended for data
The data are processed in accordance with contractual requirements and to fulfill legal and contractual obligations deriving from them and to achieve effective management of trade relations (establishment of trade relations, accounting and administrative obligations such as management of contracts and transactionsbusiness, commercial billing, debt recovery, the historical archives).
The data will be collected, stored and processed on paper, computer or electronic, to ensure the security and confidentiality of such data, as required by company policy applicable to information security. The data will be processed for the entire duration of the contract and even after the completion of all legal obligations and for future commercial purposes between Tiziana Cammarano and stakeholders themselves.
Compulsory or optional nature of the contribution and impact to the refusal of consent
The provision of data is compulsory for all that is required by legal and contractual obligations and therefore any refusal to provide the following treatment may prevent Tiziana Cammarano to proceed with contractual relations.
Failure to provide, instead, all data that do not relate to legal or contractual obligations will be reviewed from time to time by Tiziana Cammarano and the resulting decisions regarding the importance of such data in the management of the business relationship.
Who can come to know the data
While the communication and diffusion in compliance with legal obligations, the data may be disclosed in Italy:
third parties that may perform services and advice in favor of Tiziana Cammarano (eg. companies operating in the transport sector, professionals and consultants)
banks and credit institutions, financial intermediaries, and insurance companies
business associations and enterprises.
The data will not be communicated abroad, it will not spread if not taken as a result of explicit authorization and will not be disclosed to third parties not mentioned in this report.
Rights under Art. 7
With regard to their data, the parties concerned can exercise your rights under art. 7 of Legislative Decree 196/03 (reported in conjunction with this document), within the limits and conditions laid down in Articles 8, 9 and 10 of said decree.
Owner and manager of the treatment
The owner of the personal data is the Residence The Terrace, located in Lipari (ME), Via Francesco Crispi No 135, represented by Tiziana Cammarano, based in Treviso in the apses Street n.8.
Having read the information received pursuant to art. 13 of Legislative Decree 197/03, I consent to the use and disclosure of their personal data qualified as the above law limits, for the purposes and for the duration specified in, aware that the refusal, if only for a of the objectives set, will force Tiziana Cammarano not provide benefits, services or supplies. In the case of processing data as "sensitive" by the consent of the Act must be written.
I agree I do not agree
Name and Signature of
Note: This information (printed, dated, signed and sent to the Owner by mail or fax) can be used to refuse to give consent at any time.
Leg. 196/03 - Rights of
1) Article 7 (Right of access to personal data and other rights)
1. You have the right to obtain confirmation of whether or not personal data concerning him, even if not yet recorded, and their communication in intelligible form.
2. You have the right to obtain indication: a) the origin of personal data b) the purposes and methods of treatment c) the logic applied in case of treatment with the aid of electronic instruments d) of identity of the owner, manager and the representative appointed under article 5, paragraph 2 e) subjects or categories of persons to whom the data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or agents.
3. You have the right to: a) updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data, b) the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or block of data in violation of the law, including those which need not be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed; c) certification that the operations in letters a) and b) have been notified, as also their contents, to those to whom the data were communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
4. You have the right to object, in whole or in part, a) for legitimate reasons the processing of personal data, pertinent to the purpose of collection b) the processing of personal data for purposes of sending advertising materials or direct selling or for carrying out market surveys or commercial communication.